How to Apply
Information You Need
- Step 1: View all of our available listings on the Rental Search page.
- Step 2: Learn more about our properties and schedule showings with our team.
- Step 3: Click "Apply Now" to get started with the application.
4M Property Management has pledged to the letter and spirit of the U.S. Policy for the Achievement of Equal Housing Opportunity
throughout the Nation. We encourage and support a program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of Race,
Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.
- Gross household income must be a min of 3X the monthly rental rate (example - $1,000 per month rent requires $3,000 per month income) or applicant must be able to provide verifiable liquid assets equal to 2.5X the annual lease ($1,000 per month = $12,000 X 2.5 = $30,000)
- Credit FICO score must not be less than 580. FICO scores lower than 580 will result in a denial
- No felony or misdemeanor charges, eviction filings or records within past 7 years. Any filings that are violent in nature against persons, property, weapons, theft, drug related, sex related, dishonesty, or criminal trespass will result in a denial
- No outstanding landlord debt, open landlord balance, or negative references
- No bankruptcy within past 2 years, and/or open bankruptcy
- Verifiable mortgage and/or rental history (staying with a friend or relative is not considered as valid)
- Total number of occupants must not exceed two persons per bedroom. No more than 3 non-related occupants may occupy a home. An exception is made for children under the age of two who reside with their parent or other adults having legal custody
What you will need when applying:
- Anyone 18 yrs or older is required to apply
- **Each person 18 yrs or older within the household is required to complete an individual application. All applications that include more than 1 adult are considered "joint applications"
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of $50.00 per person for anyone 18 yrs or older in household. Payment is accepted by credit card and/or electronic bank transfer with application
- Government issued ID provided (state issued driver’s license, photo ID, or US Military ID)
- 2-year residence history including landlord or mortgage detail, address, contact, monthly payment, and reason for move.
- 2-year employment history
- Last 2 pay stubs
- If self-employed, retired, or income is not from employment last (2) years tax returns (first 2 pages) and 3 months bank statements
- If there are pets please make sure that the home you are applying for accepts pets (noted under the information of the listing printed,) and your pet meets the pet requirements as noted. All pets are required to complete a separate pet screening that cost $20 for the 1st pet and $15 for each additional pet at https://4mpropertymanagement.petscreening.com/
- Additional or missing documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
**A co-signer may be considered for applicants that are unable to meet the income and/or do not have previous rental history. Co-signers must submit an application, meet all application requirements, and have a credit Fico score of not less than 700 to be considered.
Applications are individually scored based on credit FICA score, number of collections with and without student loan and medical, verification of income, past rental history, and employment history. All applications will receive either an approval with a security deposit equal to 1 months’ rent, a conditional approval with additional deposit requirement, or not able to approve at this time.
Applications fees are NON-REFUNDABLE for any reason and take an average of 1-3 business days to process once all required documents and information requested has been provided. Applicants will be advised of an approval, not able to approve at this time, or an approval with conditions of an additional deposit