How to Apply
Information You Need
- Step 1: View all of our available listings on the Rental Search page.
- Step 2: Learn more about our properties and schedule showings with our team.
- Step 3: Click "Apply Now" to get started with the application.
4M Property Management has pledged to the letter and spirit of the U.S. Policy for the Achievement
of Equal Housing Opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support a program in which
there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.
- Gross household income must be a min of 3X the monthly rental rate (example - $1,000 per month rent requires $3,000 per month income) or applicant must be able to provide verifiable liquid assets equal to 2.5X the annual lease ($1,000 per month = $12,000 X 2.5 = $30,000)
- Credit FICO score must not be less than 550. FICO scores lower than 550 will result in a denial
- No felony or misdemeanor conviction within past 7 years that are violent in nature against persons, property, weapons, theft, drug related, sex related, dishonesty, or criminal trespass
- No eviction record within past 5 years, outstanding landlord debt, open landlord balance, or negative references
- No bankruptcy within past 2 years, and/or open bankruptcy
- Verifiable mortgage and/or rental history (staying with a friend or relative is not considered as valid)
- Total number of occupants must not exceed two persons per bedroom. No more than 3 non-related occupants may occupy a home. An exception is made for children under the age of two who reside with their parent or other adults having legal custody
What you will need when applying:
- Ensure the application form is complete. **Each person 18 yrs or older within household is required to complete an individual application. All applications that include more than 1 adult are considered "joint applications"
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of $50.00 per person for anyone 18 yrs or older in household
- Government issued ID provided (at least one, ie. drivers license, passport, military ID)
- 2-year residence history + landlord or mortgage history info provided on application
- 2-year employment history
- 2 most recent pay stubs + employers info provided
- If self employed 2 yrs tax returns (first 2 pages) and 3 months bank statements
- If there are pets a completed pet screening is required at petscreening.com
Applications are individually scored based on credit FICA score, number of collections with and without student loan and medical, verification of income, past rental, and employment history. All applications will receive either an approval with a security deposit equal to 1 months rent, a conditional approval with additional deposit requirement, or a not able to approve at this time.
Applications fees are NON-REFUNDABLE for any reason and take an average of 1-3 business days to process. Applicants will
be advised of an approval, not able to approve at this time, or an approval with conditions of an additional deposit.